Thursday, February 24, 2011

So this is the beginning...........

of a beautiful thing!  Hi, my name is Beth and I want to welcome you to my blog, Blondie on the Run.  Obviously, I am a blonde and I love to run. So naturally I will be talking about my life as a runner and all the different shades of blonde I like to be throughout the year! I do have some blonde moments every now and than but hey, it makes my family, friends and boyfriend laugh.  I've just learned to embrace those moments!  I will also be sharing my recipes, workout routines, race recaps, food and clothing reviews, and just some random tidbits about my everyday life.  Feel free to ask me any questionsor give me advice about the blogging world! I love meeting new people!!

Here is one of my proudest moments as a runner.  I ran a 50K in Blue Marsh, Pa in October 2010. Hard race but so much fun!!!
Cheesy pic, but most my race pics are like this:( 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!! Beth, I love this! I cannot wait to read every post!!! I am so proud of you! xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete